Thursday, May 15, 2008

On a whim

Prior to a couple of days ago, I really hadn't considered doing a blog. This posting is completely on a whim, I know that I should be in bed, but I'm staying up waxing poetic in my basement with a glass of Coke in my hand at 11:30.

My mother would be horrified.

But hey, I'm a communicator. I have to communicate. I have a communications degree, what else am I supposed to do?

I know that I have the penchant for being random, and totally impulsive. The first person to point that out to me was a priest that I used to go to for confession (Father Rick Gagnon, now BISHOP Gagnon - he was awesome). I can't remember what I said, but it was probably some hairbrained idea that I had... and he's like "you're IMPUSLIVE"

Touche Bishop Gagnon.

This is a perfect example of my impulsiveness. This blog is a whim. But it's a fun whim.

Now that I'm typing out my thoughts, I think this blog should be fun. I want to share my life with people, my thoughts with them, make them laugh, but above and beyond that, share with everyone the abundant blessings that God has poured out in my life.

I'll try and update this regularly. If I don't, please complain. I also promise to post photos.

No comments: