Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Moving is a pain

So, I finally moved on the weekend with two of my buddies to a huge new house in Coquitlam. It's a great place with five bedrooms, a huge garage, and a deck to end all decks. Now that we're in there, but the process to get in... well... was painful.

It's pretty easy to forget how much stuff you have until you start loading it up into a truck. It's like, holy cow, where did it all come from? I was thinking to myself the other day how it would be so freeing to be like St. Francis of Assisi, who handed his dad his clothes and ran off naked.

I think I got to that point, but if I ran off naked I would have been arrested, so I didn't do it.

"But officer, I wasn't trying to be indecent, I was just being detatched from my bicast leather sectional sofa."

Anyways, I'm going to take pictures of the place when it's ready. It's still a bit of a disaster, but we're fixing that slowly but surely.

No comments: