Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Guest post from Jef

- - -
This is a guest post from Jeff Graham
- - -

So, I was looking through photos of my girlfriend (Melissa) and came across this one. She was speaking at Cornerstone, sharing her faith journey with a crowd of people at St. Mary's Church in Vancouver.

I sat at the back with my dorky camera with it's huge zoom lens gleefully snapping photos of the cute blonde that was speaking up front.

I was so proud of her! I kept thinking to myself, 'what a lucky guy I am' and I'm sure there were a number of people who felt the same way ;).

Anyways, I just thought I would take a few minutes to break from work and gush over Melissa. Hopefully it isn't making you too sick to your stomach :). If gushing makes you queasy, please don't read the next sentence:

I love you shmoopy boo!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: